Nancy Perry Eaton
Meet Nancy Perry Eaton
24 years of experience in family law
Born and raised in Odessa, TX, Nancy Perry Eaton has deep West Texas roots and knows the value of hard work and ethical business practices.
Nancy received a BBA in Business Management from the University of Oklahoma. After college, she worked with for her father’s real estate development company before later attending law school at Oklahoma City University.
After law school, Nancy moved to Austin and worked as an enforcement attorney for the Railroad Commission of Texas. She later worked for the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles as an enforcement attorney and then as an administrative law judge. Nancy moved from Austin to Fort Worth where she worked for Gardner, Aldrich & Murphy, L.L.P. in downtown Fort Worth. After leaving Gardner, she had a solo private practice for over 10 years before moving to Salado and joining the Ted Smith Law Group, PLLC.
Being a licensed attorney for over 24 years, Nancy understands how best to help her clients to achieve the best results within the confines of the law.
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Regulatory Enforcement
- Business & Commercial Law
- Energy Law
- Estate Planning
- Collaborative divorce
- Military divorce
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- The Perry Law Firm, Fort Worth & Odessa, Texas 2005-2016
- Gardner, Aldrich & Murphy, L.L.P., Fort Worth, Texas 2003-2005
- Nancy M. Perry, Attorney at Law 1999-2003
- Texas Department of Transportation 1995-1999
- Railroad Commission of Texas 1991-1995
- Perry Management, Inc 1986-1988
- Oklahoma City University School of Law 1991
- Juris Doctorate
- The University of Oklahoma B.B.A 1986
- BBA in Management